Brand new for 2017-2018, with Virgin Island photography and full color detailed anchorage charts, these guides have been indispensable companions for sailors and visitors to these islands since 1982. Includes a free 17 x 27 inch color waterproof planning chart, with aerial photos of some of the anchorages. This guide covers the Virgin Islands including all the U.S. and British Virgin Islands: St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and all the smaller islands in between. If you are sailing south to the Leewards we include a section on passages from the Virgins to the Leeward Islands. The Cruising Guide to the Northern Leeward Islands picks up where this guides leaves off, beginning in Anguilla. Our guide includes:
- Anchoring and mooring information and fees
- Customs, immigration and National Parks regulations
- Particulars on marina facilities and the amenities they offer
- Water sports - where to go and where to rent equipment
- Shore-side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, shops, provisions, Internet connections
- Directory of goods and services after every island section now including websites and Facebook URLs
Everything you will need to help make your vacation an enjoyable and memorable experience in a concise easy-to-use format.